Commonwealth Construction, located in Savannah’s downtown historic district and servicing Savannah and the surrounding area, is a family owned and operated business. Established in 1987 by a group of friends in Vermont, Commonwealth Construction has been working for many satisfied customers ever since.
There are now independent branches of Commonwealth Construction in several locations across the U.S.A., all aiming for one goal: to provide our customers with honest, extraordinary service and quality craftsmanship. With keen management and skilled workmanship, Commonwealth Construction has been able to distinguish itself in all of the localities we operate in.
Operating in Savannah, Georgia since 2003, Commonwealth Construction has since spread to Chattanooga and Pulaski, Tennessee and Manitou Springs, Colorado.
We at Commonwealth Construction Savannah are a full service General Contractor and offer the following services to our residential and commercial customers:
General Contracting/Project Management Services
- Complete, “turn-key” tenant up-fits
- Rough and finish carpentry
- Architectural millwork
- Hollow metal doors and frames
- Wood veneer doors
- Door hardware
Light Industrial Services:
- Hollow metal doors and frames (and hardware)
- Rough carpentry
- Custom admin/offices
- Specialties, bath accessories
- Complete interior and exterior remodeling
- Interior and exterior painting
- Historical renovation and restoration
- Custom kitchens and bathrooms
- Additions, decks, porches
- Window and door replacement
- Patios, brick pavers, slabs, landscaping
- Custom homes
Our Savannah Residential Services include complete interior and exterior remodeling, historical renovation and restorations, custom kitchens and bathrooms, window and door replacement, patios, brick pavers, slabs, landscaping, all the way to custom home construction.